Lunch and Tales ages 3-5 years
- Tuesday or Thursdays 11:30-12:30 (parent must stay in the library)
- Registration required
Mother Goose on the Loose ages birth to 2 years
- Wednesdays 10:00-11:00 (parent participation)
Tales for Two For 2 year olds
- Wednesday 1:00-2:00pm (parent participation)
Sensory Hour 2-12 years
- Wednesdays 1:00-2:00 (parent must stay in the library)
Adventure Fridays ages birth to 5 years
- Fridays 10:00-11:00 (parent participation)
The Chetwynd Public Library has adopted the Every Child Ready to Read program, an early childhood literacy program developed by the American Library Association (ALA).
The Every Child Ready to Read program is modeled in the library’s programs through songs, stories, rhymes, and activities. Each week, library staff will demonstrate different techniques that will help your child get ready to read.