Fay Asleson Community Room Rental
Chetwynd Public Library
Fay Asleson Community Room Policy
- This room is available to Non-Profit Organizations at no charge during regular library hours.
- Private (Ie: Birthday parties, wedding showers, baby showers) and for profit organizations will be charged $25.00 for the first two hours and $5.oo for each additional hour during regular library hours.
- 24 Hour cancellation notice must be given or a $25.00 fee will be charged.
- Any or all audio-visual equipment, (TV, DVD, Proxima, Overhead Projectors & Screens) may be used in the room.
- Coffee Service (cups, cream & sugar) will be provided for an additional fee of $10.00 or feel free to bring your own.
- Library programs take precedence over all other groups and monopolization by one group over others will be discouraged.
Responsibilities of the User:
- Access to washrooms is provided.
- User is responsible for clean-up, chairs stacked etc. Any costs incurred by the library for unusual or additional cleaning caused by a groups’ activities or use of the library facilities, will be passed on to the user.
- Room must be booked in advance.
- User Groups are respectfully requested to adhere to library closing times.
- NO SMOKING PERMITTED.
- Alcohol is NOT permitted.