Fay Asleson Community Room Rental
Chetwynd Public Library
Fay Asleson Community Room Policy
- This room is available to Non-Profit Organizations or groups at no charge during regular library hours. Baby/wedding showers, birthday parties etc, $25.00 for the first 2 hours (Minimum charge) and $5.00 for every hour or part hour from that point on.
- Use of the room during closed hours will be permitted for a $20.00 opening fee and a $20.00 closing fee. 24 Hour cancellation notice must be given or a $25.00 fee will be charged.
- Any or all audio-visual equipment, (TV, DVD, Proxima, Overhead Projectors & Screens) may be used in the room for an additional fee of $5.00.
- Coffee (cups, cream & sugar) will be provided for an additional fee of $10.00 or feel free to bring your own.
- Library programs take precedence over all other groups and monopolization by one group over others will be discouraged.
- No bookings after 9:00pm unless special arrangements have been made.
Responsibilities of the User:
- Access to washrooms is provided.
- User is responsible for clean-up, chairs stacked etc. Any costs incurred by the library for unusual or additional cleaning caused by a groups’ activities or use of the library facilities, will be passed on to the user.
- A staff or board member will lock/unlock outside doors. (Due to security), unless other arrangements have been made.
- Room must be booked in advance.
- User Groups are respectfully requested to adhere to library closing times.
- NO SMOKING PERMITTED.
- Alcohol is NOT permitted.